Please feel free to send inquiries to krystalbluerags.com
- Meeting Arrangements:
- We are located in North Houston, Texas. We frequently meet those of you coming from Dallas, Austin and San Antonio. I am glad to do this for you and decrease your trip. We will drive an hour out free of charge for those coming 150+ miles away. For those wanting to shorten your trip we will meet you 30 minutes away as a courtesy. After that we do charge .50 cents per mile to meet you with your kitten. This fee helps cover my time, gas, and wear on my vehicle. We are happy to discuss meeting arrangements and try to meet your needs. Meeting accommodations should be discussed prior to purchasing your kitten and no later 4 weeks until pickup time.
- I you live to far to drive to get your kitten we DO offer shipping. We can fly your kitten safely to you either with Delta or Frontier. The airline does provide a nice temperature controlled area for your kitten. Shipping price $350 for most locations within the US. With shipping/pet carrier and health certification. There is a small transportation fee to get your kitten to the airport to help cover gas and parking.
Your kitten goes home with;
- Being litterbox trained
- Eating hard food
- Age appropriate vaccinations
- Vet Checked
- TICA registration papers
- 1 year health guarantee
How To Adopt a Kitten;
- Deposit are NON-Refundable
- Half the purchase price of kitten is required for the deposit
- Deposits guarantee the kitten of your choice is reserved for you!
- Deposits can be transferred to a different kitten in the litter if available.
- Your deposit can be for a particular kitten of your choosing or just a kitten in the litter.
- Payment methods we accept are Cash, Personal Checks, Money Order, or PayPal (if paying with Paypal there is a 4% service fee).
- Final payment is due in Cash the day your kitten goes home.
- Pet Quality: 850+
- A pet quality kitten is an exceptional addition to the family. They are healthy, loving, kittens with exceptional personalities and pizazz. They are spayed/neutered before leaving.
- Show Quality: 1050+
- These kittens are a wonderful additional to the family. The difference between Show quality kittens and Pet Quality kittens are Show quality kittens are “perfectly” marked kittens that you can take to Shows. Showing cats is a fun hobby that the whole family can enjoy! They are spayed/neutered before leaving.
- Breeding Quality: PRICE VARIES
- These cats are most importantly members of your family. As breeders they come with TICA registration papers which permit you to have registered litters. We occasionally adopt out Breeding quality kittens to Small cattery’s. Before I adopt out one of my kittens as breeders it must be clear that we are on the same page and agree to the same goals in breeding Ragdolls. All of our Ragdoll Breeder are DNA HCM negative and negative for blood type A.
**** We do reserve the right to refuse to sell any kitten to anyone who we fell does not have the kittens best intentions in mind. **********